Billy Goat > Lawn & Litter Vacuums > KV650H
Ideal for residential or smaller commercial property maintenance, Billy Goat's next generation 27" wide lawn and litter vac has been completely redesigned.
The unit features:
- Large 5-blade impeller with serrated edges to maximize suction and debris reduction
- Variable height adjustment for hard surface or turf work
- Breathable hard bottom mesh turf bag with an integral dust cover loads from the bottom.
- Bag zippers have been eliminated in favor of simple to use marine style clasps that open and close easily when emptying debris
- Honda or Briggs power coupled with smooth 12" tires on the push unit and rear wheel drive on the self-propelled unit make operation simple even in hilly turf environments
- Optimized nozzle configuration improves suction and debris flow and handles hedge clippings with ease
Images for illustration purposes only. Actual products may differ from images shown.
Powerful suction and easy operation make clean-up a snap for leaves, seeds, mulch, blooms, branches, litter and debris. Billy Goat vacuums are so rugged and reliable that many have been in service for over 20 years. Clean up your world with the best lineup of lawn and litter vacuums in the industry.
Integral dust skirt keeps dust down and away from the operator. Optional felt bag (Part No. 891126) is available for better dust control.
New zipperless bag uses two easy open fastners for long life and simple unloading. Bottom loading.
New single speed rear self propelled (KV600SP, KV650SPH and TKV650SPH only) is great in hilly turf applications.
5-blade serrated impeller maximizes both suction and debris reduction.
Optional hose kit (Part No. 8911251 is great for cleaning hard to reach places.
The Caster Kit (Part No. 891128) and Nozzle Wear Kit (Part No. 891127) increase maneuverability and help protect your investment against wear on hard surfaces.
The weatherproof cover (Part No. 891137) is ideal for protecting your machine from the elements.
Optional Liner Sleeve (Part No. 891134) protects housing in sandy conditions, increasing the life of the housing.
|Engine||6 hp Honda|
|Bag Volume||40 gal|
We will contact you!
Send us your details, and we will contact you regarding this product!
Sending your message, please wait...