Earthquake > Power Heads > 9800B
2-Person Earth Auger Powerhead
2-Person Earth Auger Powerhead Briggs & Stratton 190cc 4-cycle engine
With the outstanding power and solid design of Earthquake's 9800B two-person earth auger, you'll drill holes faster. It's great for building decks, installing fences, and many other outdoor projects. Proven Reliability for Drilling Gets The Big Jobs Done
Earthquake's two-person earth augers are designed for the big jobs. This super-duty unit is able to tackle a wide range of soils and rips a hole as large as 14 inches in diameter with exceptional control.
Images for illustration purposes only. Actual products may differ from images shown.
- Tackle the really big drilling jobs. A 675 Series Briggs & Stratton® engine with low gear ratio provides the power and durability needed to get the big jobs done. It will even remove rocks and stones that would stop smaller units. Perfect for posthole digging, landscaping, tree planting and more with two people.
- Anti-vibration handles provide multiple hand positions for a sure, comfortable grip. A real time and backsaver on any job that requires digging multiple holes. Perfect for building decks, installing fences, planting trees and shrubs, mailbox installations and many other projects.
- Augers are available in 2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 10", 12", and 14" diameters and are ordered separately.
- Powerful 190 CC, 4-Cycle 6.75 ft-lbs
- Briggs & Stratton Engine
- Solid steel, heat-treated alloy gears
- 3" Heavy-duty centrifugal clutch
- Easy-to-grip finger tip throttle control
- Sturdy 12 gauge steel handlebar
- 30:1 Gear ratio
- Maximum 121 Auger RPM
- 52 lbs. (powerhead only)
- Engine: Briggs & Statton
- Rating: 190cc, 4 cycle, 6.745 ft-lbs
- Gear Ratio: 30:1
- Max RPM: 121
- Auger Diameter: 2,3,4,6,8,10,12*,14*
- Weight: 52 lbs
We will contact you!
Send us your details, and we will contact you regarding this product!
Sending your message, please wait...